Friday, January 2, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by MattDaddy so I felt like I would actually follow through this time.

For those bloggers that I’m going to inflict this on, here are the rules: You take your folder in which you keep your digital photos, choose the fourth folder, then the fourth picture. Explain. Tag four people.



This was at Ren Fest in Magnolia, TX. The teenager's best friend paid to have her picture taken with the "executioner." They give them different names for the picture taking. The teenager had hers done too and she was labeled "Potty Mouth Name Caller." That was a very fun day!

Now to tag my unsuspecting friends: Nonsense Words, The B.S. Cafe, Trix in the City, and The Crazy Bloggin Canuck. I look forward to seeing what random pics you guys pull up.

4 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

So I guess if we have sub folders within our folders we should just go one more 4th, right?

I too had my picture taken getting my head chopped off... I was a... "Puking Constipated Tease"... thanks Jack!

Anonymous said...

I actually had the problem of the folder only having two photos. I took the time to rename some of the folders to something other than the date to see how it fell out. So basically do whatever works for ya since that's what I did.

Nice name! ;)

Unknown said...

Potty Mouth Name Caller. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rhonda Sloan said...

I will do this tonight. Maybe my photo will be of RenFest too ... maybe Jack in his man-tights. LOL