Friday, March 20, 2009

Really London??

So this is by far NOT the highlight of our European vacation and I plan to post about the whole trip. However we saw this in the airport leaving London or maybe I should say that a coworker of the hubby saw it and had to buy it for him. I think that my squirrel assassin husband may have a lucrative future in the London crisp business...


Update: I was curious about the "Vote for me!" phrase on the crisps package so I went to check that out. Besides the yummy Cajun Squirrel flavor, you can also vote on Onion Bhaji, Fish and Chips, Builder's Breakfast, Chili & Chocolate, and Crispy Duck & Hoisin. I voted for the squirrel crisps because is somehow seemed right!

5 comments:

KB said...

Do they actually put any squirrel in the Cajun Squirrel chips? (PLEASE, say no)

Anonymous said...

There is no indication of actual squirrel in the chips. They just call it Cajun Squirrel Seasonings. :) Shame!

Rhonda Sloan said...

Hmmmm... I wonder what Builder's Breakfast tastes like? Nails and caulk?

Sage said...

I tried the onion Bhaji ones and the crispy duck and Hoisin... somehow it just wasn't right...lol

Bring back the hedgehog flavoured ones I say :-)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm.... Hedgehog!