Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Mister of All Weebles!

Alternate title: Things that cheer me up - Part II

A little background... This is a video that my sister-in-law took of my niece. She is performing the dramatic spindle scene from Sleeping Beauty. I particularly like her evil laugh at the end!

In case you are not up on your Disney classics, here are the subtitles:

[Ominous music]
"Touch the spindle, touch it I say!"
"You simple fools. Thinking you could defeat me, ME, the mistress of all evil."
"Well here's your precious princess!"
[Evil laugh...]




In case you would like to do a comparison you can find a clip of the scene here:

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4000710681/

I may be a little biased but I like my niece's version better.

3 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

I love it!! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha (with an evil tone)!

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute. And those cheeks trump all. :)

Troop2307PaperTrails said...

I love it! She's just adorable!