Monday, January 18, 2010

Help me!!!

Conventional wisdom says that if your husband is snoring that you should nudge him a little and get him to turn on to his side. He is then supposed to cease the snoring. My husband just turned off the TV, rolled on his side and within 20 seconds started snoring! I'm not really sure where to go from here... gag... separate bedrooms... HELP ME!!! I CAN'T SLEEP!

As an added bonus Max is in his kennel in the living room where he always sleeps whining like his is being tortured. Yay! Good times!

On the upside of today, I weighed in for my biggest loser competition and I had dropped 5 pounds in a week. I know that half of that is probably water weight but I'll take it! :)

4 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

I'd say keep elbowing him. Either that or drug up and make sure you are out before he goes to bed!!

Congrats on the 5 lbs!!

Rhonda Sloan said...

Buy him some of those nose strip things. Or, just put a pillow over his face and hold it tight until he quits snoring. LOL

Heather said...

Reminds me of a time I told an ex-love one "Can you please just stop breathing?" Totally unrelated to why he's an ex, though.

Spare bedroom? You need your sleep.

Anonymous said...

Great suggestions! I'll let you know which one the hubby goes for.