Monday, January 11, 2010

One more time

So I'm going to try again to get back into shape and eat a little more healthy. You may wonder why I keep doing this to myself. I can tell you exactly why it's happening now and it has nothing to do with New Year's resolutions. I realized the other day that not only are we going skiing on March 12th (merely two months away) but I've also signed up for the MS150 again. I need to get in shape QUICK!

I'm probably in the worst shape I have ever been in and I want that to change! I have decided to make appointments to do things like the stairs at work and spinning classes or running. Today went well. I ate quite a bit better than normal. I did go to Starbucks but rather than the Caramel Macchiatto that I wanted, I got the Skinny Cinnamon Dulce Latte and it was really good! Then after work I went straight to the gym for a spinning class. The class was a lot of fun and I think I might be able to go at least twice a week.

Oddly enough, my coworkers decided to start the biggest loser contest again and I joined that hoping it would keep me motivated. It didn't work last time but you never know what might motivate me so I'm trying everything! :)

3 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

Don't forget Puerto Vallarta in May!!

KB said...

Fabulous. One of these days I'm going to brave a spinning class.

Heather said...

I predict that as usual you'll be your usual Iron Woman self in no time. You're part machine when it comes to marathons and MS150s!