Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How my morning usually goes

I have all of the typical morning tasks such as showering, makeup, making sure my hair doesn't actually look like I slept on it.  Having dogs gives you a few more morning tasks such as walking them, feeding them and maybe a little bit of playing if I'm not running late. 

However, I have a morning ritual that sometimes gets a little old.  I often come out of the bathroom into the bedroom to this:



 You may be wondering what Max is doing.  What he is doing is part of his favorite game.  It's called "Shove my favorite ball under the furniture and then try unsuccessfully to get it out" game.  And when he can't get it out, this is what I get:



Help me get my ball out!  PLEEEEEEASE!!!
 
And then the process starts all over again:



Maybe if I stick my paw just a little further, I can grab it!
 

2 comments:

KB said...

Ha! We play that game at my house, too. It is usually accompanied by very loud barking until whatever has been shoved under the furniture is retrieved.

Rhonda Sloan said...

Who is the cutest dog ever? Give Max a kiss for me!