Monday, August 29, 2011

Did I really talk about it that much?

The analytics of this blog have always interested me.  I am not one to try to write often enough to have a huge blog following or think of myself as being all that entertaining.  Sometimes I get a surprising amount of traffic here and it always shocks me because when I write, I'm writing for my own entertainment.  If it entertains anyone else then all the better. 

However the fact that the most traffic I get from searches on my blog involves crazy large flowers that teenagers hang around their neck for a football game always shocks me more.  Below are the keywords people searched on to find me recently:
 

By the way, I refuse to call the crazy large flowers by name in hopes that someday it will not be the main reason people find my site.

No comments: