Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And I lived through it yet again

Homecoming that is... I have had a really bad week or so that I don't really want to get into but it's kept me from doing a whole lot of blogging as you can tell. I keep meaning to put up pictures from the teenager's homecoming but never could get motivated. So several weeks later, I'm finally getting these pictures up. I apologize to anyone who was anxiously awaiting! ;-)

The monsterous mum!

The only way a guy can look manly wearing a boy mum

Isn't she adorable?

Gotta love the sunglasses and Vans on her date

Goofy pose

Group photo

Pole dancing so young in life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teenager is way cute. Hope she had a back support for that mum. I love her dress, too.

I'll not comment on a certain other dress...

Anonymous said...

Heather - Why not EVERYONE else has already! ;)

Anonymous said...

I remember those mums from homecoming. Each girl vied to have the biggest most elaborate mum. I you gave your girlfriend a puny mum, you were in the doghouse for weeks.