Thursday, October 2, 2008

Weight Loss Update - Day 1

Yeah, I know I that the last post on this implied that I would be getting started right away. So sue me! Better late than never.

FYI, I am going to try to make these posts pretty regularly so that I can keep up with my progress and hold myself accountable. They won't be even remotely interesting most of the time. For that I apologize but these posts are to try to get me motivated more than anything. Here's hoping that it works....

Minutes ran today:28:20
Miles ran today: 2.4
Total miles run: 2.4
Weight loss: 0.4 lbs (small but it made me happy anyway)

3 comments:

Rhonda Sloan said...

YEAH! Go Carol! RA RA!

Maybe you should buy yourself a mum to celebrate? ;)

Unknown said...

Good for you!

And I thought of you as I wrote that bit about being a hunter's wife. You, of all people, should know. :-)

Anonymous said...

Rhonda - Thanks for the cheering section. However I can't afford another mum... already in the hole $250 for homecoming already. I'm saving my money (and calories) for outings to Max's Wine Dive! ;)

Amber - I'm touched that I inspired even a small part of your blog. Hunting season starts this weekend for me. From now until January we will just refer to me as Ramblings of a Hunter's Widow.